This Is My Nation, My Love..

Welcome To The Most Thoughtful Blog About MALAYSIA...

Friday, June 3, 2011

When the tribe speaks...

First and foremost, I would like to say gracias to all of the newcomers of my blog.


Despite hectic schedule of my daily routines,
I am taking a "time off" now in order to energize myself back to supreme condition.

Recently, someone told me that a motivated person is a person who spends his time wisely. It sounds cliche but I have the first hand experience myself.

Many years ago, I was thinking that by focusing entirely on certain target, I would be able to achieve greater height. However, time has taught me that that was not the case.

Many bad situation happened in the past due to fatigue. Why fatigue? Based from my observation, mishap does happen but it can be avoided.

Being obsessed about something does no good in the long run. I came into the conclusion that time that is well spent is the period that we produce the most.

In this regards, stay cheerful with whatever you are doing and work hard when it matters the most. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment