This Is My Nation, My Love..

Welcome To The Most Thoughtful Blog About MALAYSIA...

Saturday, June 25, 2011

How Comedy Inspires People...

Yesterday, the just concluded Maharaja Lawak has indeed created a much-touted euphoria. About 13 weeks the contestants were pressed to perform in the most creative ways in order to capture the audience and to win their votes.

Although I am not the big fan of this program, the thing I valued the most was the way Malaysian entertainment-lover react towards this type of creative performer. In the past, Malaysians were describe as "not so sporting" as their counterparts in the developed nations. Malaysians were so glued to their seats and they were cheering to the most creative ways ever.

What could we conclude in this kind of support? New trend or was it because of the performers were simply awesome? As for me, I opt for the latter as it is true that the performers were pushing themselves to the limit in order to achieve their goal. Like Richard Branson had once said, "Do something that you could gain fun in doing it and work hard for it"

To wrap up my blog this time around, I shall say, in order to create happiness, we first must be happy and the thing will work in a way that favors us.

Till then, great week ahead, chow!

Your not so funny pal,


Mufarz @ Rizal



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan PJU 10/2a,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment