This Is My Nation, My Love..

Welcome To The Most Thoughtful Blog About MALAYSIA...

Friday, June 10, 2011

Barcelona is my inspiration...

The convincing win for Barcelona against Premier League champ, Man Utd recently proves that size does not matter at all. With Iniesta and David Villa supreme control in the mid of the pitch, Man Utd's star studded line up has got no clue to answer the Spanish armada's relentless assault.

To me, I have arrived to a conclusion that no matter what people would have said about our lacking and weak point, I am pretty sure that we have a mountain high talent within us to prove them wrong. Just like Barcelona, people were making irrelevant comparison about the players' height against their English counterpart but they have proven that superiority is always in our mind and not in the physical side per se.

Thus, if we are lacking in term of our look and other physical related area, there must be some territories that belong to us.

Think back and chart our way, of course!)

Location:Jalan 17a/7,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment