This Is My Nation, My Love..

Welcome To The Most Thoughtful Blog About MALAYSIA...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Era of "ROCK KAPAK"...

I can still vividly recall when our capital city was swept with the trend of the 80's or better known as the era of "rock kapak".

I was barely in my senior years of my primary school but the impact brought by the trend was so deep. My elder sister, who was at her teenage years was so amazed by the presence of rock groups such as Search, Wings, Bumiputra Rockers and many more at that time.

In fact, the trend of wearing tight jeans, singlet and Aliph-branded shoes were just the "in" stuff at that time. Not to be forgotten, Central Market and Semua House were places for hang out apart from the-then famous Dayabumi.

Simply put, Rock Kapak era was simply nostalgic to me...

Your old-timer pal,

Mufarz@Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment