This Is My Nation, My Love..

Welcome To The Most Thoughtful Blog About MALAYSIA...

Monday, October 3, 2011

English is not to be politicised

Over the years, much has been said about how English language should be applied in our education system. Contrary to the common belief, English is a language to be mastered for several purposes, but not to be used as a tool for certain quarters' political gains.

In my opinion, English is tremendously essential for our students to ply their trade locally or abroad. To my disappointment, many of our students from public or private universities are a kind of uncomfortable to converse in this essential language despite numerous attempts by our authorities to curb the deteriorating level of English among students.

In my frank opinion, it has got to do with our grassroots-level of education. When English is not emphasized largely at this juncture, our expectation to see our offsprings to excel in the language is rather in a limbo.

My final word is, set aside our political-game for the betterment of our future leaders!!!

Signing off


Mufarz @ Rizal


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Kuala Selangor,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment