This Is My Nation, My Love..

Welcome To The Most Thoughtful Blog About MALAYSIA...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Second Chance Is A Blessing In Disguise...

What would second chance be in your naked eyes? To some, it mirrors the self-satisfaction moment but to me, it has provided the whole new life in particular. Being able to cope with the youth's onslaught, a term that I have chosen to describe how my thinking was messed with the desire of a raw youth. Looking back, I feel so grateful to be able to overcome although at one time I didn't have the picture to even smell the way out of "it". Yes, arguably most youths were at the trying time but being able to turn the table around is a whole lot sweeter than what you can imagine of. The sense of achievement is simply awesome... Instead of succumbing to sea of sins, the turnaround has changed me to who I am today. Of course, this God-given opportunity should not be left in a lurch. It It is indeed a wake up call that we desire the most.... Alhamdulilah...God is great..!!! Your once "the lost boy"; Mufarz @ Rizal Posted via my Iphone

1 comment: